Everett Charles Technologies at BIOMEDevice 2015
December 2-3, 2015
San Jose Convention Center
- Customized solutions
- Sealed connections
- Cycle life exceeding 100,000
- Signal integrity through simulation/validation
- High current/high frequency
- Application specific material
- Domestic manufacturing for more than 50 years
- Medical instrumentation
- Disposable devices
- Data transmission
- Power delivery
Our company is exhibiting at BIOMEDevice San Jose, which is taking place the first week of December. Our knowledgeable staff members will be on hand to demonstrate our latest products, discus any of your upcoming project needs, and answer any questions you may have.
We’ve arranged for you to receive complimentary expo hall admission to the show, which is a $75 value. Simply visit www.BIOMEDeviceSanJose.com/JoinUs, and specify Source Code: JoinUs when registering online.
You can quickly register and find complete event details, including a list of exhibiting suppliers, product previews and spotlights, hotel and travel information, and the complete education line-up at www.BIOMEDeviceSanJose.com/JoinUs.
Dates: December 2 – 3, 2015 (Wednesday – Thursday)
Hours: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Location: San Jose Convention Center
150 W. San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95110
• Hundreds of exhibitors specializing in electronics, lab automation, design, packaging, medical-grade materials, manufacturing and contract services, and more.
• Networking opportunities with the industry’s top OEM suppliers and service providers.
• Face-to-face meetings with important business contacts and associates.
• Three tracks of education each day alongside the BIOMEDevice San Jose expo including the Wireless Medical Devices Conference.
• NEW! U First concierge program to enhance your attendee experience.
• Direct access to the latest products, services and technologies.
• Complimentary presentations on the show floor.
Further Event Details: www.BIOMEDeviceSanJose.com/JoinUs
We hope to see you there!
P.S. Follow event updates on twitter: #BIOMDevice
Register for FREE by clicking the link below and entering JoinUs in the Source Code field.